The Nordic Welfare Watch Final Conference
Are the Nordic Welfare States Ready for Future Risks?
How can we prepare?
The Nordic Welfare Watch final conference in Iceland 10th of November 2016 in Hilton Reykjavík Nordica
- Live recording from the conference
- Stefán Ólafsson lecture - Wellbeing consequences of the financial crisis
- Lecture from Sigríður Jónsdóttir and Håkan Nyman - A system of Nordic welfare Indicators
- Lecture from Guðný B. Eydal - Risk and disaster management in Nordic welfare states: The role of local social serivces
- Lecture from Professor Lena Dominelli - (coming soon)
- Lecture from Siv Friðleifsdótir - Proposals
Nearly two hundred people attended The Nordic Welfare Watch final conference on November 16th 2016. The project managers of the three main projects of the Nordic Welfare Watch presented their projects. Professor Lena Dominelli from Durham University, a well known expert in the field of social work, gave a lecture. Siv Friðleifsdóttir chair of the Nordic Welfare Watch introduced the two key products deriving from this wide-ranging project: The Nordic Welfare Indicators (NOVI) and A Nordic Welfare Forum.